Friday 29 April 2016

Changes to the blog




Hi!

We're currently designing a new blog which will be unveiled very soon.

Once we're happy with it, we'll pop a shortcut on this blog to link you to it.

All the usual bits and pieces will be on it, including our new range of bread, new classes plus, of course, our blog which we'll keep as fun as ever!

On another note, we've made a change to our next bread making class. It will now be an Introduction To Bread Making Class on 24th May in Twickenham. Book now!

Many thanks

The Blackbirds


3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://uklocalmovers.co.uk/, their Man and Van Twickenham are very effective.
    Man and Van Twickenham

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might wonder if I wish there was an actual gas or electric fireplace in the hole...

    Not really. I looked into some wall mount electric fireplaces Pengertian kesehatan lingkungan and found a couple that would fit the

    space but they have bad reviews and are not pretty. So for now I'm happy keeping it faux.

    ReplyDelete